Hikvision MV-CH120-10UC USB 3.0 Camera
Measuring at 44x29x60mm the Hikvision MV-CH120-10UC machine vision camera is in the businesses of capturing fast motion in applications such as electronic semiconductor, factory automation, bottle inspection, medical packaging or even surveillance then your search ends here.
• Supports auto exposure control, user-defined LUT and gamma correction
• Cameras can be synchronized with a hard trigger and soft trigger. Different
exposure modes supported
• Compact structure with the size of 29mm×29mm×30mm, suitable for tight
• The USB 3.0 interface is tightly locked to prevent accidental unplugging and
• Compatible with USB 3.0 Vision V1.0
When it comes to top of the line technology packed into the smallest imaginable box for incredibly precise jobs often in tight spots USB 3.0 cameras from Hikvision should come to mind if you are in the know. The MV-CH120-10UC easily takes on all challengers with the IMX304 1.1” image sensor and crystal clear 12MP/4096x3000 resolution you know you can count on.
|Device||12MP, 1.1" CMOS, USB 3.0 Camera|
|Sensor||IMX304 1.1” CMOS|
|Shutter Mode||Global shutter|
|Data Format||Mono 8; Bayer 8|
|Compliance||USB 3.0 Vision|